6505 E. Central Avenue, #296
Wichita, KS 67206
Phone: (316) 684-5500
Fax: (888) 411.1206
Who We Are
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine was founded in 1965, and is an international association of physicians and other professionals interested in the clinical aspects of humans and their environment.
The Academy is interested in expanding the knowledge of interactions between human individuals and their environment, as these may be demonstrated to be reflected in their total health. The AAEM provides research and education in the recognition, treatment and prevention of illnesses induced by exposures to biological and chemical agents encountered in air, food and water.
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine is accredited to provide continuing medical education for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), 515 N. State Street, Suite 1801, Chicago, IL 60654; Tel(312) 527-9200.
The Academy of Firsts:
The founders and members of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine are recognized as the first to describe or the first organization to acknowledge ...
- Serial Dilution Endpoint Titration
- Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Optimal Dose Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy/Addiction
- Avoidance/Reintroduction Challenge Testing
- Rotary Diversified Diet
- Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Total Load Phenomenon
- Environmental Control in the Home, Workplace, and Hospital
- Chemically Less-Contaminated Foods
- Sauna Depuration
- Hepatic Detoxication Enhancement
- Gulf War Syndrome
- Endocrine Mimicry Disorders
- The Role of Mold in the Development of Systemic Illness
- Yeast Syndrome
( Top )