The American Academy of Environmental Medicine presents Neuroimmunotoxicology: Neurologic and Immune Responses to Environmental Toxicants
This program has been designed for primary care providers, including physicians, nurses and physician assistants who manage complex patients.
- Analyze current knowledge and information about the role of immune modulation in neurological disease states.
- Evaluate, assess, and treat many common disorders as related to various psycho/neuro/endocrine/immune functions.
- Define the role that food, manufactured food additives, infections and microbial byproducts have upon neurological function, including, but not limited to, Borrelia, related bacter, and viruses.
- Modulate the immune system to prevent and treat autoimmunity.
- Develop practical treatments to begin improving treatment outcomes for patients.
All Items are shipped within days of placing your order.
We offer our courses in "DigiVision" format. Just click the Buy Now button for the item you wish to purchase.
Neurologic and Immune Responses
to Environmental Toxicants
- Video USB
- Corresponding Syllabus
DigiVision is a video with:
- Full word search,
- Easy scroll & skip buttons,
- Save items to your hard drive,
- And many more easy to use features.
DiGiVision requires a computer with window media player, and it's available right now.