Advanced IV Therapies
This advanced seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners who have already been trained in the fundamentals of IV nutrient therapies. This course significantly expands information about the use of vitamins and minerals, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine and Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation plus Medical Ozone. Clinicians completing this course will have a thorough understanding of IV therapy, and the ability to immediately implement various IV protocols into their practices.
- Describe how to safely administer IV therapy and assess patient progress
- Review diagnostic and evaluation testing requirements
- Differentiate between wellness and aggressive therapy
- Discuss vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and learn how to create targeted IV therapies
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy and Ascorbic Acid - Jessica Tran, N.D.
- Glutathione: Beyond Redox and Detox - Kelly McCann, MD, MPH
- Practical Uses for Glutathione - Kelly McCann, MD, MPH
- Artesunate - Brenden Cochran, N.D.
- Lipoic Acid Mineral Complex and Phosphatidylcholine - Brenden Cochran, N.D.
- Introduction to Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) - Bridghid McMonagle, N.D.
- IV Ozone Therapy - Bridghid McMonagle, N.D.
- Amino Acids, Homeopathics, and Mesenchymal Cells - Brenden Cochran, N.D.
- Intravenous AlphaLipoic Acid - Jessica Tran, N.D.
We offer our courses in "DigiVision" format. Just click the Buy Now button for the item you wish to purchase.
Advanced IV Therapies Workshop NO CME
- NO CME CREDITS
- Advanced IV
- Corresponding Syllabus
DigiVision is a thumdrive video with:
- Full word search,
- Easy scroll & skip buttons,
- Save items to your hard drive,
- And many more easy to use features.
DiGiVision requires a computer with window media player, and it's available right now.
All Items are shipped within days of placing your order.