The American Academy of Environmental Medicine presents The Mitochondria in Health and Disease
This program has been designed for primary care providers, including physicians, nurses and physician assistants who manage complex patients.
- Determine normal mitochondrial function and identify the role of mitochondria in human health and physiology.
- Identify clinical features and "red flags" in order to diagnose mitochondrial disorders.
- Examine the role that mitochondrial dysfunction, seizures, and other metabolic abnormalities play in autism spectrum disorders and other neurological disorders.
- Consider various laboratory assessments, biomarkers, and treatment approaches as they relate to mitochondrial dysfunction based on the latest evidence.
- Comprehend the rationale behind therapy in mitochondrial disease and manage dietary supplements.
- Recognize that the comprehensive approach of Environmental Medicine is the best way to consistently achieve effective and cost-effective care for your patients.
We offer our courses in "DigiVision" format. Just click the Buy Now button for the item you wish to purchase.
The Mitochondria in Health and Disease
- Corresponding Syllabus
DigiVision is a video with:
- Full word search,
- Easy scroll & skip buttons,
- Save items to your hard drive,
- And many more easy to use features.
DiGiVision requires a computer with window media player, and it's available right now. Four instructional courses for environmental medicine now available.
All Items are shipped within days of placing your order.