The American Academy of Environmental Medicine presents Integrative Solutions for 21st Century Medicine
The purpose of this educational activity is to further discussion among health care providers about the emerging links between chronic illness and environmental exposures. It is important to emphasize this connection and encourage the health care community to recognize that these relationships exist.
- Recognize and assess many common disorders as related to various psycho/neuro/endocrine/immune functions
- Define specific treatment approaches that can immediately be utilized in addressing these disorders and can significantly improve patient outcomes.
- Counsel your patients on the nature of the complex biological mechanisms and principles that govern the manifestations and courses of these disorders.
- Discuss topics pertinent to improving the outcomes of your patients through the practice of Environmental Medicine
All Items are shipped within days of placing your order.
We offer our courses in "DigiVision" format. Just click the Buy Now button for the item you wish to purchase.
Integrative Solutions for
21st Century Medicine
- Video USB
- Corresponding Syllabus
DigiVision is a video with:
- Full word search,
- Easy scroll & skip buttons,
- Save items to your hard drive,
- And many more easy to use features.
DiGiVision requires a computer with window media player, and it's available right now.