The American Academy of Environmental Medicine presents Lyme and CoInfections
The purpose of this educational activity is to further discussion among health care providers about the
emerging links between chronic illness and environmental exposures. It is important to emphasize this
connection and encourage the health care community to recognize that these relationships exist.
- Identify the important role environmental exposures may play in many common chronic illnesses
- Synthesize the nature of the complex biological mechanisms and principles that govern the manifestations and course of environmental exposures
- Recognize the comprehensive approach to Environmental Medicine is best way to consistently achieve optimal results and cost-effective care in patients
- Provide patients with guidance to self-care and elmination of exposure to improve health outcomes
All Items are shipped within days of placing your order.
We offer our courses in "DigiVision" format. Just click the Buy Now button for the item you wish to purchase.
Lyme and Co-Infections
Lyme and CoInfections
- Digivision USB
- Corresponding Syllabus
DigiVision is a video with:
- Full word search,
- Easy scroll & skip buttons,
- Save items to your hard drive,
- And many more easy to use features.
DiGiVision requires a computer with window media player, and it's available right now.